Home Inspections: What To Expect
Affordable Home Inspection Services
You are hiring a Professional Building Consultant/Home Inspector. When you hire a building consultant/home inspector, you are hiring an experienced professional who has training and experience in the building industry. It is the job of the consultant to not only evaluate the condition of the house's major systems and structural components, but also to evaluate how these systems are working together and identify areas that need to be watched, repaired or replaced.
Your home consultant will give you the "Big Picture" analysis of the house. If the building consultant identifies the need for a costly, detailed analysis of any of the home's systems or structural components, the inspector will recommend the appropriate professional, which may be an experienced engineer or a qualified licensed contractor or specialty tradesman with expertise analyzing that particular system or structural component. The need for this kind of expensive, detailed analysis is rare.
WE ARE THE HOME INSPECTION COMPANY THAT WORKS FOR YOU!
Castle Home Inspections provides complete inspection services for the Real Estate Community in all of the St. Louis and surrounding areas, including Jefferson County and St. Charles County. Our Consulting/Home Inspection service is a visual inspection of the structural elements and systems which are readily accessible. The inspector will view the properties with you explaining everything in detail, so you understand it, including the visual limitations that may exist. The training and experience give our inspectors the insight about houses similar to yours, so they really know what to look for and can compare your house and its systems with other houses of similar age and condition. All homes have strong and weak points, and they are not always what they seem. The systems that we have incorporated into our company will allow you to gain the perspective and sound information you need to make better decisions.
"Give Us 5% of your confidence, and we will earn the other 95%!"
Treating You Like Royalty, From Contract to Keys!